Welcome!

Welcome to the blogspot of my Vampire Gene Immortals.

Here you may learn more about Lilly, Gabriele, Lucrezia and Caesare. You may not always like or agree with their opinions - but I take no responsibility for them ...

Read on at your own peril,

Sam Stone

Thursday 14 August 2014

NEW VAMPIRE GENE BOOK PLANNED ...

Sam says ...

It has been over two years since I put pen to paper to tell a tale of my immortal's in 'Silent Sand'. Those that have read the fifth volume in the series may suspect why. My vampires have been extremely quiet of late.

Since then I have gone on to write new things. A steampunk series (Kat Lightfoot Mysteries), the first volume in a post-apocalyptic trilogy (Jinx Town), and a short sci-fi novel (The Darkness Within).


The first novel in the Vampire Gene Series 'Killing Kiss' was also sold to a German publisher last year for translation.

Even so, Lilly, Gabi and Caesare have remained quiet.

But I'm happy to tell you I have heard some news of them this week. And they have a new tale to tell me. Provisionally this story is called JADED JEWEL. But I will know more once the tale begins to unravel.

For now though I thank you all for bearing with me on this long wait. A new book is itching to be written and more news will follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!