Welcome!

Welcome to the blogspot of my Vampire Gene Immortals.

Here you may learn more about Lilly, Gabriele, Lucrezia and Caesare. You may not always like or agree with their opinions - but I take no responsibility for them ...

Read on at your own peril,

Sam Stone

Thursday 16 December 2010

Lucrezia - Blog 1 - Introduction

My Thoughts

I started talking to Sam Stone after she published Futile Flame. You see, she only had Gabriele's viewpoint of what happened in that book. Yes, I did tell Gabi the story about my life, and - but he misrepresented me a little bit. After reading Futile Flame, I realised I had to put my side across. I'm not sure what I want to say to you really - other than I've been maligned. You who've read Lilly's story in Demon Dance will now think that I have some hidden agenda. But why should I have one? Why even care what any of the others are doing? It's not as though their miserable, sterile lives would interest me really.That's when I went to see Sam. She was very interested in listening to my stories of the missing years. 'My readers will enjoy hearing more about you, they've been curious,' Sam told me. 'You're quite the woman of mystery.'

So, I told her about a few of my adventures. But don't get any ideas that they reveal everything about me ... I still want to remain a 'woman of mystery' as I rather enjoy the title. Sam is apparently publishing the stories in a collection called Zombies in New York and Other Bloody Jottings. This is going to be available in Feb 2011 by a company called Telos Publishing. The title is of course based on one of my stories - it's about the time I left my Renfield, Rocco, alone in New York. You can't believe the state I found things in on my return ... But you'll have to read all about that yourselves. I'm in no mood to discuss it today.

If I'd known what I was letting myself in for, I'd have never met up for coffee with Sam in Harvey Nichols in Manchester. Now, I'm under contract. That is to say, we've made a deal and I promised to talk to you pathetic mortals for her.

So, this is your opportunity. Ask me. What do you want to know?

Lucrezia Borgia Dec 2010
(AKA Lucy Collins)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!