I also like to consider how each of these would taste during their terror or triumph. It's something of a fetish of mine. Adrenaline can give us an addictive rush if the victim is hyped up enough in the right way.
This year however I'm not finding the selection the slightest bit yummy or remotely funny. The so-called celebs are the worst bunch of zed-listers I've ever seen.
- Stephanie Powers - Hollywood Actress - starred in over 80 movies
- Anthony Cotton - Apparently famous for a series called Queer as Folk and for Coronation Street.
- Lorraine Chase - Famous for being a cockney model with long hair. She also starred in Emmerdale recently.
- Fatima Whitbread - Olympic Athlete.
- Mark Wright - Who?
- Jessica-Jane Clement. - Again - Who??
- Sinita - 80's Pop Star was her tag line. Some connection with Simon Cowell and X-Factor.
- Freddie Starr - Comedian. Man who supposedly ate a hamster.
- Willie Carson - Jockey - What the fuck?
- Emily Scott - Topless Model? Celeb? I think not ...
- Pat Sharp - 80's DJ and Children's Entertainer (I Think!)
- Dougie Poynter - Musician.
(Sigh. Chez is getting a little jealous as he's reading this over my shoulder)
- Chrissie Rock - Soap Star on Benidorm
Overall, I'm totally disappointed with the roundup this year as there is only one seriously yummy contender, and no genuine laughs or real adrenalined fear to feed off.