Welcome!

Welcome to the blogspot of my Vampire Gene Immortals.

Here you may learn more about Lilly, Gabriele, Lucrezia and Caesare. You may not always like or agree with their opinions - but I take no responsibility for them ...

Read on at your own peril,

Sam Stone

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Lilly Says:

Being the Matriarch of the Vampire Gene family wasn't exactly a career choice I had in mind ...

When I meet Gabriele at Manchester University in 2006 I thought I was looking forward to a career in teaching. I was doing my English degree - and much to my father's chagrin - I hadn't gone to Oxford as he had. I must have been such a disappointment!

Then I met Gabi and my whole world changed. If you don't know about it then you need to pick up a copy of Killing Kiss, Book 1 of the Vampire Gene Series. Gabi changed my life - literally. I was all set to have this normal mortal existence and then suddenly I'm an immortal.

Even then I didn't know what to make of the world. Part of me still wanted to carry on as normal. But that became impossible when Gabi lost it in a jealous rage ... But you don't have to take my word for that see for yourself. Since then a lot has happened, and I don't really want to give any spoilers but seriously, travelling in time can really mess with your head!

Now, almost five years on (in your time at least - but centuries in mine!) my life is very different. I'll live forever and I'm even being written about in books. I'm the head of the family, weird as that seems, and it's too complicated to explain here how that happened...

Anyway, I just wanted to have a little moan. I can do that can't I? Even though I seem to have everything? With 'everything' comes responsibility. I was only 21 when when this started. What 21 year old would really chose to be a 'queen' or even the mother of a very powerful family.

I'm sure you'll think me ungrateful, but just trying being me for a day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment!